Applies to Model: TID-600R
In an effort to maintain standards, Hanwha Techwin America uses the web UI for all knowledge base articles pertaining to product configuration. Open Chrome, enter the IP Address of your device into the URL bar, and press enter. If you are not using the web UI to configure your device, please refer to the user manual for your product.
When setting up the TID-600R and detecting the volume is too low, there are a few factors to keep in mind. It's necessary to make some adjustments to the volume settings.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Open your browser
2. Enter the IP Address of the TID-600R in the URL bar of your browser
3. Press enter
4. Click on the setup gear at the top of the page (Figure 1)
5. Select Video and Audio (Figure 1)
6. Select Audio Setup (Figure 1)
7. Change the Codec to AAC (Figure 1)
8. Increase Gain for audio if you have trouble hearing audio from the phone or intercom (Figure 1)
9. Click Apply at the bottom of the page to save all changes (Figure 1)
Note: The Intercom and the device you will use for sending and receiving video calls
(VoIP phone) must be set up on the server before performing these steps