Applies to Models: XND-8081REV, XND-8081RE, XNV-6081REV, XNV-6081RE
Below is a short video explaining the basics of using our PoE extender cameras to two devices at once.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Plug in a network-connected ethernet cable to the PoE+ ethernet port.
2. Wait until the network light on the camera's ethernet ports comes on. (0:14)
Note: This confirms an active connection between the camera and the network
3. Prepare another Device for installation.
4. Plug in an ethernet cable into the PoE pass-through port on the first camera.
Note: The Port Is Labeled PoE out
5. Connect the ethernet cable to your second camera's ethernet port.
Note: If you are using a second PoE extender camera, repeat this process